cooked white rice, at least 4or 5 cups
tomato sauce, 1 big can
1 pound ground turkey or hamburger
2 pk. taco seasoning
1 can olive, chopped
you can add corn but I usually add 2 cans black beans
cook meat or not, I make it with and without the meat, my kids don't notice it being gone, and saves me money. Add taco season. mix tomato sauce, then combine rice, mix well then add beans, corn, and olives. At this point I would put in ziploc bag label and freeze. When ready to have it for dinner,
Thaw over night. Warm in micro or oven.Serve on a plate of corn tortilla chips throw a dollop of sour cream and you have what my kids call chips and dip.Also you can put this rice mix in a whole wheat tortilla with lots of lettuce and it's yummy too. HOpe this helps I will be putting more on later today. PYP is the bomb!!
No comments:
Post a Comment